Six Month Smiles® is the best choice for adults interested in quickly and affordably making life-changing cosmetic improvements to their smiles.
What Is Six Month Smiles?
Six Month Smiles® is a modern twist on tried-and-true orthodontics. It has taken the best aspects of braces and modified the treatment and the materials to give adults a common-sense, cosmetic solution that fits your lifestyle.
Here is what makes Six Month Smiles so innovative …
- Average treatment times of only six months
- Six Month Smiles Lucid-Lok™ clear brackets and tooth-colored wires are barely visible
- Use of braces has shown to provide the most conservative and predictable final result
- Six Month Smiles Patient Tray Kits™ ensure that your appointments are fast and comfortable
- Low forces and short overall treatment times increase comfort, safety, and hygiene
- Six Month Smiles is less expensive than traditional braces, aligner therapy, or veneers
Is The Process Uncomfortable?
Six Month Smiles involves light forces to gently move your teeth to their new position. The Process is comfortable. The short treatment times are not achieved by using high forces on the teeth.
What’s The Catch?
There is no catch. If you are an adult (18 years and older) with crooked teeth or spaced teeth and you are not looking for a major alteration to your bite.
Does Everyone Really Finish In 6 Months?
Six months is the average treatment time. Most patients finish right around six months, but treatment times range from 4-9 months.
Will I have to Wear a Retainer?
Yes, as with all orthodontic treatment, a retainer is necessary to maintain the straighter position of your teeth. If you don’t want to wear a removable retainer, you can have a bonded retainer placed behind your teeth. There are a variety of options that you can choose from according to your personal preference and situation.
I hope this information’s been helpful. If 6 Month Smiles is a product you or someone you know would be interested in, call us or come in for a Consultation at no charge to you!