Burke family dentist Dr. Pamela Marzban is proud to provide exceptional dental care for everyone in your family. Her broad training and extensive experience allow her to address the unique oral health needs affecting patients of all ages. As a result, many people in the Burke, Virginia area bring their entire families to Dr. Marzban for all of their important dental treatments.
Dr. Marzban is a mother of two, and she has a great rapport with children. This enables her to make her youngest patients feel relaxed and comfortable during their appointments.
We recommend that you start bringing your children to our family dentistry office for checkups at age 3. During your child’s first visit, Dr. Marzban will:
- Get a clear understanding of your child’s medical history
- Perform a comprehensive oral exam
- Determine if your child is at risk of developing tooth decay
- Clean your child’s teeth and offer tips for maintaining optimal daily oral hygiene
- Determine whether your child is receiving enough fluoride to prevent cavities
- Review feeding habits that may lead to tooth decay
- Discuss teething, pacifier use, or finger/thumb sucking habits
- Discuss any necessary treatment and schedule your child’s next cleaning
By bringing your child to our office at an early age, you can start instilling proper oral hygiene habits that will become routine for the rest of your child’s life. It also ensures that any potential oral health issues are addressed before they impact the development of your child’s teeth and gums.
Please contact Dr. Pamela Marzban today to schedule your next appointment at our family dentistry office. We serve patients in Burke, Fairfax, and Fairfax Station, Virginia.