Dr. Pamela Marzban is a dentist in Burke, Virginia who provides a wide range of family and cosmetic dentistry services to patients throughout Burke, and the surrounding Northern Virginia communities. As a native Virginian, she is honored to be able to serve the community in which she has spent almost her entire life.
Dr. Marzban is committed to using the most advanced dental technology and treatments in order to provide you with the exceptional levels of care you deserve. She is a firm believer in the adage, “Every smile has a story,” and she strives to change the lives of her patients by delivering a beautiful smile and helping them maintain optimal levels of oral health for years to come.
You can receive individualized cosmetic dentistry recommendations or start along the path to optimal oral health by speaking with Dr. Marzban in person. Please call 703-349-4277 today to schedule an appointment.
Interview with Dr. Marzban
A Commitment to Continued Post-Graduate Training: The LVI Difference
Graduating from a highly accredited dental school is the minimum requirement necessary to provide quality cosmetic dental care. Dr. Marzban firmly believes that in order to provide her patients with the best possible treatments, it’s important to continue studying with the finest dentists in the country throughout her career.
After graduating with honors from the Medical College of Virginia, she pursued a rigorous post-graduate training program at the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI), the leading school for cosmetic and neuromuscular dentistry in the nation. Upon completion of this program, she graduated as an LVI Fellow. The distinction of LVI Fellow is only awarded to a select few dentists who have demonstrated mastery of the entire LVI program, which includes a minimum of 278 hours of dental training in advanced aesthetics and neuromuscular science.
In addition, Dr. Marzban has earned several other prestigious accolades as part of her continued post-graduate training:
- Board certified cosmetic dentist
- Fellowship with the Academy of General Dentistry (a distinction held by only 10% of dentists nationwide)
- Certified by the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Certified Digital Smile Design (DSD) dentist
Dr. Marzban’s work has been published, awarded and internationally recognized. One of her patients, Admarys, was selected as a model for MAC Veneers.
A Reputation of Excellence
Throughout her career, Dr. Marzban has been recognized as one of the top cosmetic dentists in Northern Virginia by patients and peers alike. She has earned the following honors:
- Named “Top Dentist” in Northern Virginia Magazine, Washington Checkbook, Washingtonian and Virginia Living Magazine (2003-2019)
- Included in Consumers’ Research Council of America’s “Guide to America’s Top Dentist” publication (2009-2016)
- Published on the Academy of General Dentistry’s The Daily Grind and in several issues of the Washingtonian that you can find here.
- Featured in Dental Town Magazine, Dental Product Shopper, and Dental Manager Magazine.
These accolades reflect on the overall quality of care provided by Dr. Marzban’s entire dental team. Many of her team members have been working with her for over five years, and their passion for dentistry matches her own.
Dr. Marzban believes her success comes with a responsibility to the profession. She wants to help other dentists achieve the level of success she has enjoyed. That’s why she has starting a speaking and consulting service that helps dentists unlock their potential to realize success.
Giving Back to the Northern Virginia Community
Over the years, Dr. Marzban has had the opportunity to serve the dental profession in many capacities. She is very active in the dental community as a teacher and a volunteer:
- Clinical Instructor in the Department of General Practice at Virginia Commonwealth University School of Dentistry
- Provides less fortunate children with important dental treatments through the Northern Virginia Dental Clinic’s “Give a Kid a Smile” program
- Involved with the LVI Study Club and Mission of Mercy projects
Some of our featured articles: