Often, the first thing that a person notices when they look at you is your smile. That’s what makes a beautiful smile so important. At our cosmetic dentistry practice, Burke dentist, Dr. Pamela Marzban understands that a healthy smile makes you look younger and helps your self-confidence. Dr. Marzban has the experience and skill necessary to give you a beautiful smile with a functioning bite using cosmetic dental procedures custom-created to meet your unique needs.
Find out more about cosmetic dentistry:
- Cosmetic Dental Procedures
- What Kind of Dental Problems Can Cosmetic Dentistry Fix?
- Help With More Than One Cosmetic Dentistry Issue
- What Are the Most Common Cosmetic Dental Procedures?
- What Are My Teeth Whitening Options?
- Contact Our Dentist Today
Cosmetic dentistry is a field in which our dentist can utilize her talents to help you achieve a better smile that everyone will notice. Multiple studies have shown that having a straight and white smile helps you get hired easier, earn more raises while at work, and get a positive response to a date request.
Dr. Marzban offers state-of-the-art technology combined with a passion for dentistry and a deep regard for her patients. She and her team work to meet your needs no matter how complex your procedure may be.
Cosmetic Dental Procedures
Dr. Marzban offers a full range of cosmetic dentistry procedures at her Fairfax, VA office, including:
- Porcelain veneers – these are wafer-thin pieces of porcelain computer-matched to the color of the rest of your teeth. They are placed over your tooth to cover stains, chips, and other minor imperfections.
- Porcelain crowns – crowns cover over a large filling or are placed after a root canal to preserve the remaining tooth below. They look and function like natural teeth and are digitally color-matched to blend in seamlessly with your smile.
- Invisalign™ -- by using clear aligners, Invisalign helps you to get straight, beautiful teeth without the pain, hassle, or discomfort of metal braces.
- Teeth whitening – through in-office or take-home treatments, you can dramatically whiten your teeth.
- Smile makeover – a smile makeover is typically a combination of procedures designed to address all of the cosmetic issues your smile may have. This can include removing teeth, placing dental implants, porcelain veneers, addressing health issues, teeth whitening, and more. A smile makeover will leave you with a fully healthy and beautiful grin.
- Microabrasion – this is a procedure that slightly abrades the outer layer of your tooth enamel to remove stubborn stains that won’t respond to traditional tooth-whitening treatments.
- Dental implants – if you have severely decayed teeth or missing teeth, dental implants can be a permanent solution. An implant dentist places implants to preserve the function, health, and beauty of your smile.
Dr. Marzban and her team understand the importance of maintaining proper oral health and its relation to a beautiful smile. Focusing on function over aesthetic gives you long-lasting results. We perform each cosmetic dentistry procedure with your health and safety in mind.
What Kind of Dental Problems can Cosmetic Dentistry Fix?
Cosmetic dentistry can help nearly every patient who wishes to improve their smile. For easy solutions, such as teeth whitening and porcelain veneers for stains and discoloration, the cosmetic dentistry process is very straightforward. Dr. Marzban can correct gaps, crooked teeth, misaligned bites, missing teeth, and more, although this involves more complex procedures. The end result is a smile you can happily share with those around you.
Can Cosmetic Dentistry Help Me if I Have More Than One Dental Issue?
For patients who have several problems they wish to correct, Dr. Marzban can perform a smile makeover. Smile makeovers might correct cracked and stained teeth using porcelain veneers, or crooked and missing teeth using a combination of dental implants and, again, veneers. Combinations vary depending on the patient, and Dr. Marzban focuses on each individual using a unique combination of cosmetic dental procedures.
What Are the Most Common Cosmetic Dental Procedures?
Some of the most common cosmetic dental procedures in the country are also the most common at the Fairfax office of Dr. Marzban, such as teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, dental bonding, and dental crowns. These can be used in combinations with other cosmetic dentistry procedures or alone. Each one is very safe and you will be very satisfied with the results.
What Are My Teeth Whitening Options with Cosmetic Dentistry?
Dr. Marzban offers Boost Tooth Whitening in the office in a one hour appointment. You can lighten your teeth by many shades in just one sitting. We also offer Opalescence teeth whitening for those who wish to whiten their teeth at home on their own time. Although this may take a longer period of time to achieve results, many people are happier with the brighter color they achieve. Continual use of Opalescence allows you to have white, bright teeth almost permanently. You may even use these treatments in combination so that you can achieve the optimal results you are looking for with guidance from Dr. Marzban.
Contact Dr. Marzban Today!
Dr. Marzban care about restoring self-confidence through correction of gapped, crooked, or missing teeth, as well as brightening stained or discolored teeth. She also cares about ensuring the best experience for every patient. Dr. Marzban and her staff treat each patient as an individual, and they take the time to listen to your needs and goals during your dental visits.
If you would like to find out more about the cosmetic dentistry procedures available in the Burke, Fairfax, or Fairfax Station, Virginia area, please contact cosmetic dentist Dr. Pamela Marzban, DDS today to set up an initial consultation. Please call 703-323-8200 or email Dr. Marzban today for an appointment.