If you’re like most people during the pandemic, most of your academic or professional life has been migrated over to the world of digital conferences. Whether it be Zoom, Microsoft Teams, or Google Meet, video conferencing has likely led to you having to take a long hard look at yourself and your smile. Across the country, people using video conferencing are noticing the imperfections in their smiles. Maybe you have a chipped tooth, a crack, or just noticed your smile is crooked. Whatever your unique dental situation might be, there is a cosmetic dentistry procedure for you.
What Kinds of Cosmetic Dentistry Options Are There?
Porcelain veneers are one of the most comprehensive solutions there is in the world of cosmetic dentistry. Veneers can solve problems related to:
- Discolored teeth
- Chipped teeth
- Small teeth
- Unattractively shaped teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Rotated teeth
Teeth bonding, also known as dental bonding, is another effective way to manage various dental issues. Dental bonding can be exceptionally effective when treating:
- Chipped, cracked, or broken teeth
- Irregularly shaped or sized teeth
- Crooked presentation and gaps
- Severe decay
- Exposed tooth roots
- Deep staining or discoloration
Invisalign has become a household name by providing patients of all ages a dental alignment solution that doesn’t hinder their appearance the way traditional braces do. Business professionals who want to improve their look, for example, don’t have to endure months of awkward brace wearing. These Invisalign patients can enjoy:
- Improved comfort: Invisalign trays are custom-fit to each patient’s teeth and generally don’t irritate your mouth or gums the way metal brackets and wire braces do.
- Customizable treatment: Patients receive a set of Invisalign aligners custom-made for their unique bite alignment issues.
- Fewer dentist visits: Patients don’t have to visit the office as frequently since there aren’t any brackets or wires to retighten.
Say No More to Staring at an Unpleasant Smile!
The transition from working in an office or classroom to working from home has changed countless people’s lives. One of the ways this transition has affected people is by bringing them face-to-face with their teeth and acknowledging the work that needs to be done. Dr. Pamela Marzban offers patients dental work that is functional, durable, and aesthetically beautiful. Contact our office today at 703-349-4277 to schedule the consultation that could change your life.