Many stars, either through cosmetic dentistry or sheer dumb luck, have stunningly beautiful smiles. However, several famous people have famously bad teeth as well. Some, like David Letterman, Madonna, and Mike Tyson, have incorporated their imperfections into their larger image. However, living with bad teeth is not something you should be required to do. If you are unhappy with any aspect of your smile, Dr. Marzban can assess your teeth and gums, and customize your ideal treatment option.
Famous people with bad teeth, and what could be done to perfect their smiles, include:
- Kirsten Dunst – the beauty who played Marie Antoinette could benefit from a number of treatments including porcelain veneers, Invisalign®, and gum recontouring/crown lengthening
- Steve Buscemi – the Boardwalk Empire star could benefit from a combination of porcelain veneers, porcelain crowns, and teeth whitening
- Daniel Radcliffe – Mr. Harry Potter could significantly improve his smile with a simple teeth whitening procedure
- Madonna and David Letterman – these close friends could both benefit from Invisalign®, as well as porcelain veneers
- Mike Tyson and Flea – Both the boxer and the bass player could benefit most from dental implants and tooth colored crowns
You don’t have to be famous to have a perfect smile. Dr. Marzban will work closely with you to help you determine what procedure, or combination of procedures, can give you smile that outshines the stars.
If you live in or around the Burke, Fairfax, or Fairfax Station areas of Virginia and would like to learn more about your cosmetic dentistry options, please contact the Dental Practice of Dr. Pamela Marzban to schedule an initial consultation today.