Porcelain veneers are placed over the front of teeth to address myriad cosmetic dental problems. While thin enough to fit seamlessly into your smile with only minor tooth preparation, porcelain veneers are among the most durable and aesthetically pleasing cosmetic restorations.
If you are interested in learning how this treatment can benefit your smile, please call Burke cosmetic dentist Dr. Pamela Marzban at 703-323-8200 to schedule your initial consultation.
Why Consider Porcelain Veneers
There are a number of reasons to consider porcelain veneers, including:
- Veneers can act as an alternative to braces when addressing minor gaps and spaces
- Veneers can restore brilliance to teeth with deep stains, even those caused by tetracycline
- Veneers are stain resistant and durable
- Veneer look and feel like natural tooth enamel
- No special steps are required to care for veneers once they have been placed
Dr. Marzban is an experienced cosmetic dentist who takes every care to provide our patients with the best treatment for their needs. If you are unhappy with any aspect of your smile, please contact us online or call our office to schedule your smile makeover consultation today.