Masks may have hidden our smiles from view over the past several months, but all is alive and well on social media platforms like Instagram and TikTok. People of all ages continue to scroll and see beautiful people with immaculate smiles living their best life. Spending as much time as we do on apps like these can really get into our heads and make us compare our own appearance to those we see online. With masks to cover the process, now is an excellent time to whiten your teeth and capture the beauty you’ve been longing for. Plus, when the masks come off, you’ll be ready to stun everyone in person with your new beautiful look.
What Causes Teeth to Become Discolored?
Teeth become discolored and stained over time due to contact with highly-pigmented food and beverages as well as chemical compounds such as minerals and over-fluoridated water. Some of these foods and drinks include things like:
- Red wine
- Fruit juices
- Tomato-based sauces
What’s the Difference Between At-Home vs. In-Office Teeth Whitening
Dr. Marzban offers three distinct methods of treatment for her patients, an at-home treatment plan called Opalescence teeth whitening, an in-office procedure called Boost tooth whitening, and GLO Brilliant teeth whitening.
Boost Tooth Whitening
- Convenient for patients looking for a one-visit solution
- Provides immediate results following a one-hour appointment
- Provides significantly whiter teeth
Opalescence Teeth Whitening
- Provides treatment from the comfort of the patient’s home
- The initial appointment is shorter
- Results take a few weeks to see
- Provides even brighter results than in-office treatments
- Continued use of whitening trays can preserve results and make them effectively permanent
GLO Brilliant Teeth Whitening
- At home treatment
- Combines heat and blue LED light
- Fast visible results without sensitivity
Bask in the Glory of Brighter Teeth!
If your self-confidence is beginning to suffer due to the likes of social media influencers or if you’re just tired of over-the-counter treatments costing you money and not providing you with the results you’re looking for, now is the perfect time to schedule a consultation with Dr. Marzban to see if teeth whitening treatments are right for you.
Every mouth is different, and whitening may not be right for everyone. To learn more about the process and whether you would make a good candidate for teeth whitening, call Dr. Marzban today at 703-349-4277 or visit our contact page.