You may have many reasons why braces were not an option for you as an adolescent. No matter what those reasons are, there’s no reason why you can’t straighten your smile as an adult. Particularly with Invisalign® technology. If you have ever thought ‘I want Invisalign®,’ then now may just be the right time for you to get it!
5 Reasons Why Invisalign® Works
There are a number of solid reasons why getting your teeth straightened out with Invisalign® (This page has been removed) is such a wise choice. The main 5 reasons why are:
1) Invisalign® is removable.This allows for eating foods restricted with metal braces and being able to brush and floss easily.
2) They are comfortable. The smooth, plastic trays are more gentle on your teeth and gums.
3) Much less noticeable than metal braces. The soft plastic trays are nearly invisible.
4) Results occur rapidly. For many individuals, the soft plastic aligners can take less than a year to achieve your straighter smile.
5) Comparable pricing to metal braces. Like metal braces, Invisalign® technology is an orthodontic treatment which is covered by many dental insurance providers.
Our Burke dental team will listen to your issues and concerns and guide you to the most positive orthodontic treatment options. Once you’ve invested in straightening your teeth, it is crucial to brush your teeth and floss regularly to maintain that gleaming smile.
If you are in the Burke, VA area and would like to learn more about the health benefits of any kind of orthodontic treatment, please contact Dr. Pamela Marzban, DDS. Call 703-323-8200 for your preliminary appointment.