When meeting a cosmetic dentist for the first time, you should feel encouraged to ask any questions you have – about the cosmetic dentist, about your treatment options or anything else you are curious about. Your goals for your smile are unique, and you should ask questions as part of choosing the right treatments and the right cosmetic dentist for your goals.
Some of the questions about cosmetic dentistry and the dentist you may want to ask include:
- What cosmetic dentistry services do you offer?
- How many years have you been practicing cosmetic dentistry?
- Can you describe your education, training and continuing education pursuits?
- Are you LVI-trained and what are the advantages of this training?
- What do you recommend for my smile, oral health, and my cosmetic dental goals?
- Which cosmetic dentistry treatments should I compare and consider?
- How much should I expect these treatments to cost and how long do you estimate it will take to complete all of the cosmetic treatments I choose?
- Do you offer financing?
At Dr. Pamela Marzban’s office, we encourage you to schedule a consultation to learn all about us, our cosmetic dentist, and what options are available to you to achieve the smile you have always wanted.
To discuss your treatment options with an experienced cosmetic dentist near the Fairfax area, please contact Dr. Pamela Marzban, DDS, to schedule a consultation.