A beautiful smile can be one of your most valuable assets, helping you leave a great impression on others in both personal and professional interactions. Most people aren't born with perfect teeth. However, that doesn't mean you can't still achieve a radiant, beautiful smile that lights up the room when you flash it. Dr. Pamela Marzban offers a wide range of cosmetic dentistry solutions to improve the appearance of your smile.
One of the most popular cosmetic dentistry treatments we offer is porcelain veneers. Veneers are thin shells of dental porcelain that get bonded to the front surface of your teeth to mask any imperfections and improve the appearance of your smile. Dr. Marzban can complete your porcelain veneers procedure in two office visits, providing dramatic results in a very short period of time.
Due to their versatility, porcelain veneers can help you correct just about any cosmetic issue with your smile, including:
- Chipped or cracked teeth — Porcelain veneers can be placed on a chipped or cracked tooth to hide these imperfections and restore a healthy appearance to the tooth.
- Gapped teeth — If you have unsightly gaps between your teeth, veneers can be used to cover them, providing the appearance of a straight, beautiful smile.
- Crooked teeth — Porcelain veneers are sometimes referred to as "instant orthodontics" because they can provide the appearance of straight teeth in significantly less time than it takes to undergo traditional orthodontic treatment.
- Misshapen teeth — If you have irregularly shaped teeth, porcelain veneers can be used to achieve a more uniform, attractive shape.
- Stained or discolored teeth — Certain types of tooth discoloration don't respond well to teeth whitening systems. In these cases, porcelain veneers can brighten your smile. Since your veneers are resistant to staining, you'll be able to maintain this bright, dazzling smile for years to come.
Dr. Marzban can match the color of your porcelain veneers to the natural shade of your teeth, ensuring that they will blend in seamlessly with your smile. If you would like to improve the appearance of your smile, there are very few options that will provide the versatile, long lasting results achieved by veneers.
Please contact Dr. Pamela Marzban using the form on this page or call 703-323-8200 today to schedule your porcelain veneers consultation. We serve patients in Fairfax, Burke, and throughout Northern Virginia.