Few experiences are less consumer-friendly than the process of choosing a cosmetic dentist. Not only can it be difficult to get practices to quote you a price, but it can be nearly impossible to determine whether one cosmetic dentist is better than another. Even in a place as populous as Fairfax, with plenty of options for dental services, it can be difficult to tell what you’re getting into.
Fortunately, a small amount of research should give you some idea of which cosmetic dentists are worth visiting. The background and professional qualifications of the dentist can matter quite a bit. It’s also worth looking at examples of dentist’s previous work, and checking the internet for customer testimonials, or asking your friends and family for a referral.
Some of the things you will want to confirm when looking at a dentist:
- Professional certification: Make sure your dentist is up to date with all certifications and continuing education.
- Experience: Most dentists tend to improve with experience.
- Specialization: Is your cosmetic dentist considered a specialist in any dentistry field?
- Professional recognition: What professional organizations does your cosmetic dentist belong to? What rewards or positions does your cosmetic dentist hold?
- Portfolio: Any experienced dentist will have a pictures of past work, either in the office or in a smile gallery on the practice website.
By these criteria, Dr. Pamela Marzban is an excellent choice for a cosmetic dentist. She has worked in Fairfax and the greater D.C. area for many years, earning “Top Dentist” recognition in a variety of periodicals every year from 2003 to the present. She graduated from LVI Global as a Fellow, meaning she has over 275 hours of training in advanced aesthetic techniques. And if you ask her patients or look at her smile gallery, you will see that her results speak for themselves!
To schedule an appointment at Dr. Marzban’s Fairfax dental practice, fill out a form on this web page or call her office at 703-349-4277.