Searching for the right family dentist in Burke or the nearby areas of Virginia means you have a lot of options. How do you know which dentist is right for your family? We have provided some tips and pointers here that we hope will help you choose. To learn more about the family dentistry practice of Dr. Pamela Marzban, DDS, please call 703-349-4277.
Family Dentistry Features to Look For
As you search for a family dentist, visit websites and see if you can get more information about the practice. You may even want to stop by the office and ask a few questions. As you consider the dentists you are choosing from, you may want to look for the following:
- Does the family dentist provide services to meet the needs of each member of your family, children as well as the elderly? In addition to regular cleanings and exams, are there cosmetic services the adult members of your family may want?
- Is the family dentist committed to the proper development of your child’s teeth, bite, jaw development and overall oral health? Special considerations for children include promoting good dental hygiene habits, and addressing issues that may affect development such as pacifier use or finger sucking.
- Do you feel like the family dentist and the entire staff welcomes all the members of your family and creates a positive environment for children and adults alike? Young children benefit from the care of a friendly dentist who can instill a value of good oral hygiene while making dental appointments as comfortable and non-threatening as possible.
- Does the family dentist offer accommodations like extra or weekend hours and parallel appointments to make scheduling convenient for your family?
- Is the practice committed to remaining at the leading edge of the profession? Your children are growing. Your family’s needs are growing and changing. You don’t want a dentist who is stuck in the past.
Burke family dentist Dr. Marzban is committed to providing the treatments, dental technology and customer service our patients deserve and need. From cosmetic dentistry to dentures, to pediatric care, we offer comprehensive family dentistry. We have received awards for the level of service we offer our patients. We want to offer our award-winning service to you and your family.
Our Comprehensive Family Dentistry Services
Our family dentist provides care for children and adults, including:
- Regular cleanings and exams
- Dental fillings, root canals and other basic care
- Porcelain veneers, teeth whitening and other cosmetic dentistry
- Gum disease treatment and replacement of missing teeth
Making sure your family dentist has most of the services you and your family will need is an important part of choosing a dentist.
You should also consider the practice, including the dental staff and technology. At Dr. Marzban’s office, our caring and friendly dental team believes in providing the most effective dental treatments and procedures, and providing outstanding customer service. Many of us – including Dr. Marzban – are parents ourselves, and we know not only how to interact with children and make them feel welcome, but we also know their unique dental needs.
Please give us a call or stop by to learn more about our family dentistry services.
To schedule an appointment with our experienced family dentist in Burke, please contact Dr. Pamela Marzban, DDS.